Monday, June 24, 2013

To President Obama: Be careful for what you may wish or you may promise... you might just get it....






January 21, 2009 
"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstone of this presidency" 
Barack Obama






"Obama’s crackdown views leaks as aiding enemies of U.S." released by McClatchy, June 20, 2013, discusses the limitations he has placed on that " touchstone"...


The Insider Threat Program - Narc, snitch, squeal or roll over on your friends, co-workers, or anyone if you think, suspect, imagine, dream, or assume one or more of them could be, might be or possibly are not quite respecting or fearing the secrecy ... 



And then there is Robert Greenwald discussing the War on Whistleblowers....





His film can be ordered from his website, "War on Whistleblowers: Free Press and the National Security State" 


But President Obama has assured us:

"A democracy requires accountability, and accountability requires transparency. As Justice Louis Brandeis wrote, 'sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants.'"



My response is, yes, Mr. President, Louis Brandeis is correct....



And he is proven to be so, every day, with the actions of those persecuted for bringing sunlight to your administration.



Mr. President, 


You got that for which you claimed to stand - transparency.




I am Bradley Manning! 


As I am Julian Assange; I am Wikileaks; I am Anonymous; I am Edward Snowden; I am Thomas Drake, I am William Binney; I am J. Kirk Wiebe; I am Bradley Birkenfeld; I am Rick Piltz; I am Joseph Darby; I am Katharine Gun; I am David Graham; I am Cynthia Cooper ; I am Sherron Watkins; I am Coleen Rowley; I am Sibel Edmonds; I am Harry Markopolos; I am David Franklin; I am Mark Whitacre; I am Franz Gayl; I am Jeffrey Wigand; I am Casey Ruud; I am Frank Camps; I am Gregory Minor, Richard Hubbard and Dale Bridenbaugh ; I am Karen Silkwood; I am W. Mark Felt; I am Peter Buxtun; I am Daniel Ellsburg; I am Frank Serpico; I am Ron Ridenhour; I am James Boyd and Marjorie Carpenter; I am A. Ernest Fitzgerald ...............



I want people to see the truth... 




Mr. Obama, isn't that supposed to be the "touchstone" of your presidency?

No comments:

Post a Comment

iCopyright

AddThis